Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Schröder <Pe...@freenet-ag.de> on 2007/04/12 10:55:13 UTC

T4 aso in service

hi,

i want to access some state-object in an engine-service. currently i am doing that by injecting the ApplicationStateManager and getting the object from it. is there a more elegant way to do that (via hivemind?)?

kind regards,
peter

Posted by Holger Stolzenberg <h....@ewerk.com>.
We are going this way:

public void service( IRequestCycle cycle )
{
	ApplicationStateManager manager = cycle.getInfraStructure().getApplicationStateManager();
	YourObject o = (YourObject)manager.get( "HiveMindASOKey" );
}