Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/05/17 10:34:06 UTC

entity-resolver OVERRIDE YES (Was: Remodularized DTDs)

Steven Noels wrote:
<snip/>
> ps: I have the *strong* suspicion that the entity resolver isn't
> working, or at least not working correctly... It doesn't keep track of
> the "OVERRIDE YES" statement, i.e. you can specify anything you want in
> the PUBLIC identifier, as long as the SYSTEM is correct... David??? My
> colleague is still working on a Transformer and shares this concern with
> me...

Can you provide a little more info? I cannot see what your concern is yet.

There is some recent discussion about the entity-resolver on the
xml-commons list. So we can post a bug report there if needs be.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-commons-dev

I have some other things to attend to now, so will look later.
--David