Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jason Haar <Ja...@trimble.co.nz> on 2007/01/16 07:45:54 UTC

sa-update failing - I think dev just went live again?

Similar to the issue found Jan 1 2007, I am currently seeing

# sa-update
error: GPG validation failed!
The update downloaded successfully, but it was not signed with a trusted GPG
key.  Instead, it was signed with the following keys:

    24F434CE

Perhaps you need to import the channel's GPG key?

There is no 24F434CE key that I can find, and the thread titled
"SA-UPDATE and recent branches/3.1 rules?" seems to imply this is a
fault that can happen with some process on updates.spamassassin.org?

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417