Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/30 12:26:37 UTC

[fileupload] Mirrors still point to svn.

Hello all,

It seems that the mirrors for [fileupload] point to the point in time when the svn repository was decommissioned. Clearly,

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-fileupload.git;a=summary <https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-fileupload.git;a=summary>

v.

https://github.com/apache/commons-fileupload <https://github.com/apache/commons-fileupload>

have different contents. I have opened an INFRA lira to resolve the matter (INFRA-14243).

Cheers,
-Rob

Re: [fileupload] Mirrors still point to svn.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Wow, good catch!

Gary