Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thierry Kormann <Th...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2001/02/06 22:50:26 UTC

Warning: percentages commit

Hi,

After a huge brainstorming, painful (but because I was tired :)
thanks Vincent... Here is a new commit which includes:

- percentages are not relative to the current viewport (including in
  clipPath or pattern in objectboundingbox for example.

- examples fixed (paternRegions.svg pattern #3 and #4 looks now different -
  which looks good according to patternUnits.
  Vincent may need to confirm that

- xlink:href is now handled for pattern children

Missing inheritance at this time:
- transform on gradients
- all other attributes on pattern
- everything (attributes+content) for filters

PS: we don't pass the gradPatt-ref BE test yet.
Should (may be) ok tomorrow.

Thierry.

Re: Warning: percentages commit

Posted by Thierry Kormann <Th...@sophia.inria.fr>.
Thierry Kormann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After a huge brainstorming, painful (but because I was tired :)
> thanks Vincent... Here is a new commit which includes:
>
> - percentages are not relative to the current viewport (including in
>   clipPath or pattern in objectboundingbox for example.

oups. typo.

- percentages are NOW relative to the current viewport (including in

Thierry.