Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 13:14:10 UTC

Apache Commons Monitoring write access

Hi guys,

I've been working on Apache Commons Monitoring (from the sandbox/trunk).
I did some fixes and would like to push others.
I'm also working on a new feature.

After discussing with Romain and Mark, they asked me to push a mail here.
Would it be possible to get write access to the sandbox sub tree?

My Apache id is jlmonteiro.

Thanks

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Apache Commons Monitoring write access

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Works fine.
Commit #1519417

Thanks again.