Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/21 00:21:48 UTC

Parallelize tests

I was looking at how to parallelize the tests, seems like this ANT command
would work, is there an open issue to do this?

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/parallel.html

Re: Parallelize tests

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
I was looking at the ant parallelize stuff too - I think that only the
very latest release has the built in parallelize tests functionality
though. Just came out a bit ago.

- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com

Re: Parallelize tests