Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pradeep Bhosale <bh...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/24 20:56:09 UTC

DynamoDBIO related issue

Hi,

This is Pradeep. I am using DynamoDB IO to write data to dynamo DB.
I would like to report one enhancement.

Please let me know how can I achieve that.
I don't have *create issue* access on beam JIRA.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/issues/BEAM-8368?filter=allopenissues

Re: DynamoDBIO related issue

Posted by Pradeep Bhosale <bh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.