Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Drew Watson <dr...@bigpond.com> on 2013/01/24 23:14:57 UTC

Hi

Hi everyone!

I'm wanting to keep in touch on the development threads for Tomee and I
understand this is the place to subscribe! ;-)

Looking forward to learning the code and hopefully being able to help!

Cheers

Drew
Brisbane, Australia

Re: Hi

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi Drew,
Welcome! Go ahead check our Jira page. You can try fixing those you like more.

Here is a link to all Unassigned/Unresolved issues:
http://goo.gl/OTpX4

Here is our google+ group:
https://plus.google.com/communities/105208241852045684449

Twitter: