Posted to users@streampipes.apache.org by "Ejlali, Zahra" <za...@student.kit.edu> on 2021/03/31 21:55:01 UTC

Evaluation the usability of Apache StreamPipes

Dear Apache StreamPipes Users,

Your voice is needed! I would like to involve you in the process of optimizing the usability of StreamPipes toolbox. To achieve this, I appreciate your anonym participation in my current survey<https://amazonas.fzi.de/limesurvey2/index.php/763334?lang=en>.
Please take time and share your experiences with this tool with me. Your participation will lead to improvement of the services offered by the toolbox in the future. The survey will take an average of 10 minutes to complete.

About me: I am Mahsa Ejlali, master student of KIT (Faculty of Wirtschaftsingenieuerwesen) and studying the usability of the StreamPipes toolbox as my master thesis.

If you have any question regarding the survey or the study do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards and happy Easter
Mahsa Ejlali

Re: Evaluation the usability of Apache StreamPipes

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Mahsa has approached us and asked for our support in finding participants for her user survey related to the usability of Apache StreamPipes.
It would be great if some of us could participate in the survey - I'm sure the results will be very valuable for our feature roadmap!

Best,
Dominik