Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by German Grekhov <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 05:31:23 UTC

GSoC status 20.07.2012

Hello, guys.

I am going to go on a little vacation for next week, so I will not be able
to do my job and participate the meetings next week. Also, today I will be
in a train at the meeting time and I miss today's meeting too.

But I promise you to work hard on my tasks after finishing the vacation, so
do not be afraid :)

What about my status:
During the last week I created the first version of the volume slider:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-354 (revision 1362957)

I'd like it and it is very useful. But I think that the design it not so
pretty. So I want you to try this new functionality and give a feedback for
me and I could continue to make it perfect.

Thanks!

Best regards,
German.

Re: GSoC status 20.07.2012