Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan Torben Heuer <jt...@mail2003.dnsalias.org> on 2007/07/18 11:56:06 UTC

which xmlbeans lib for the xmlbeans plugin?

Hi,

I am compiling my schema files with the current xmlbeans plugin - but which
xmlbeans lib do I have to include as dependency in my code?

I get this error on startup, so I think i am using the wrong version
> Incompatible minor version - expecting up to 23, got 24
> (schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system

I am using:

>    <dependency>
>      <groupId>xmlbeans</groupId>
>      <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
>      <version>2.3.0</version>
>    </dependency>

Jan

Re: which xmlbeans lib for the xmlbeans plugin?

Posted by Severin Ecker <se...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

first of all
>>    <dependency>
>>      <groupId>xmlbeans</groupId>
>>      <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
>>      <version>2.3.0</version>
>>    </dependency>

the groupId here _should_ be changed to 'org.apache.xmlbeans' (this was
changed somewhere around version 2.2.0, check the pom file of the
xmlbeans lib). it was just located in the wrong repository location

here i'm using
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>xmlbeans-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.2.0</version>

along with version 2.2.0 of the xmlbeans lib (but version 2.3.0 of the
plugin should work with 2.3.0 of the lib too)
when in doubt just check the pom file of your plugin and see which
version it depends on.

cheers,
severin