Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 15:13:43 UTC

Re: saveToken/isTokenValid

The strategy only allows one token at a time for the application,
because the token is always given the same name. I believe Shale is
using another strategy that gives the tokens different names for
different workflows. If the popups are using tokens too (because they
have forms?), then you would have to code your own token strategy that
allows for use of different names for the token. If the popups use
forms, then it sounds like you might also be getting into wizard
space, where something like Struts Pageflow, or another wizard
extension, might help.

* http://struts.apache.org/struts-flow/index.html

-- HTH, Ted.
http://www.husted.com/poe/