Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/26 13:58:45 UTC

[Commercial] Part time developer - Delhi / noida

Hello ,
I am looking for a part time developer for java with struts and hibernate
and a good knowledge of mysql preferably open to visit my office in Noida
(India), once a week.
However i will also consider distant people also.

Please someone interested contact me offline with resume and rates.

--
Thanks and kind Regards,
Abhishek jain

[Commercial] Part time developer - Delhi / noida

Re: [Commercial] Part time developer - Delhi / noida

Posted by Vivek Mohan <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhishek,

Wish you a happy new year. Did you get any one for this requirement of
yours?

--
vivek.

--
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."