Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/05 05:56:11 UTC

Re: [1.4.6] WicketURLDecoder - No current Application found - defaulting encoding to UTF-8

disable it in your logging configuration

-igor

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
looking at the code its using the Application class logger...strange,
i will fix in the branch.

private static final Logger log = LoggerFactory.getLogger(Application.class);

-igor

Posted by smallufo <sm...@gmail.com>.