Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/16 07:50:24 UTC

Fwd: MappingTool schema actions to drop database with Foreign keys

Hi Maxim,

it sometimes happens faster when you CC OpenMeetings list ... Devs are
sometimes more motivated if they see its another Apache project struggling
:)

Btw I have not looked at the "user" table name problem.
Probably its just a string that needs to be added to some kind of
dictionary.

Seb