Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net> on 2003/08/08 00:50:25 UTC

Washington D.C. Area (and Baltimore) Cocoon Pre-Release party

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a /party/ but,

This Saturday, August 9, at 10:00am EDT. anyone and everyone is invited
to join us at the Starbucks in Silver Spring (which unfortunately does
*not* have wi-fi) here:

http://www.starbucks.com/retail/locator/MapResults.aspx?a=1&StoreKey=956&IC_O=39.0017359533231%3a-77.0290429687062%3a32%3aSilver+Spring%2c+Maryland%2c+United+States&GAD1_O=&GAD2_O=&GAD3_O=Silver+Spring%2c+Maryland%2c+United+States&GAD4_O=&radius=5&countryID=244&dataSource=MapPoint.NA

The address:

8399 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910

Parking is extremely limited.  However, I live close by, and am willing to give up to three people a ride who would rather park at the Forest Glen metro station, which has plenty of parking.  Send me a personal e-mail to take me up on this offer.

We will be talking about the new features in 2.1, Xite components for rules processing, and anything else that comes up.  I will be bringing two 2x3 white boards and markers.  The loft area upstairs has room for 20-30 people and so far there are 5 of us.  I will bring my laptop with the RC1, Tomcat, and JBoss in case we want to play.

See you there!

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Re: Washington D.C. Area (and Baltimore) Cocoon Pre-Release party

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Ryan Hoegg wrote:
>
>> Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a /party/ but,
>>
>> This Saturday, August 9, at 10:00am EDT. anyone and everyone is
>> invited to join us at the Starbucks in Silver Spring (which
>> unfortunately does *not* have wi-fi) here:
>

> Alas, something close by and I can't come....  My company is having a
> picnic and I already RSVP'd.

Shoot, I was hoping to have you there.  Hopefully this won't be the last
- a great future session would be all of us picking your brain about Avalon.

Geoff

Re: Washington D.C. Area (and Baltimore) Cocoon Pre-Release party

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Ryan Hoegg wrote:

> Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a /party/ but,
>
> This Saturday, August 9, at 10:00am EDT. anyone and everyone is invited
> to join us at the Starbucks in Silver Spring (which unfortunately does
> *not* have wi-fi) here:

Alas, something close by and I can't come....  My company is having a
picnic and I already RSVP'd.

> http://www.starbucks.com/retail/locator/MapResults.aspx?a=1&StoreKey=956&IC_O=39.0017359533231%3a-77.0290429687062%3a32%3aSilver+Spring%2c+Maryland%2c+United+States&GAD1_O=&GAD2_O=&GAD3_O=Silver+Spring%2c+Maryland%2c+United+States&GAD4_O=&radius=5&countryID=244&dataSource=MapPoint.NA
>

> The address:
>
> 8399 Colesville Road
> Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
>
> Parking is extremely limited.  However, I live close by, and am willing
> to give up to three people a ride who would rather park at the Forest
> Glen metro station, which has plenty of parking.  Send me a personal
> e-mail to take me up on this offer.
>
> We will be talking about the new features in 2.1, Xite components for
> rules processing, and anything else that comes up.  I will be bringing
> two 2x3 white boards and markers.  The loft area upstairs has room for
> 20-30 people and so far there are 5 of us.  I will bring my laptop with
> the RC1, Tomcat, and JBoss in case we want to play.
>
> See you there!
>
> --
> Ryan Hoegg
> ISIS Networks