Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net> on 2022/11/04 21:58:15 UTC

Review needed and open discussion

Hey all,

I know that NB 16 is around the corner and you all are busy with that so beside that I just want to catch your attention to someone who has a bit freetime to check this PR again: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/4448 and have a look into those discussions, where I need help to decide which should I do: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/discussions/4894 and where I need help with understanding core code: https://github.com/apache/netbeans/discussions/4723. All those stuff could be part of NB 17 then.

Cheers and have a great Weekend

Chris