Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Ben Thompson <Be...@nt.gov.au> on 2009/04/14 08:19:54 UTC

page history not working

I have a question for the group on page revision.  We are running
JSPWiki v2.8.1, Tomcat 5.5.26 on z/OS .  All of our pages under the info
tab display "This page (revision-1)" for their update history, where has
my history gone?

Thanks

Benjamin Thompson
Systems Programmer
Data Centre Services
Northern Territory Government
ph (08) 89997693

Re: page history not working

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Ben,

you should really give us some more details on this issue.
Are your permissions correct, and are the physical files (assuming you use
the VersioningFileProvider) of these versions present in the pages directory
?

regards,
Harry