Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Johannes Fiala <ax...@fwd.at> on 2003/01/28 21:20:56 UTC

Axis 1.1 beta recommendable for production use?

Hi there!

Is anybody using the new Axis 1.1 beta for production purposes?
I'm currently moving from Apache SOAP to Axis and would like to know
whether its better to jump in for Axis 1.0 or go for 1.1?

thx alot
Johannes

Re: Axis 1.1 beta recommendable for production use?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
I'd go for 1.1beta as it does fix some security issues, interop issues and
is a superset of axis1.0, with the caveat that there will be full 1.1
release along soonish