Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> on 2009/10/06 21:57:22 UTC

Idiom and generics

Hi stefano
is there any reason why you dont you use generics in jdkim?
(i just had a quick look on the commit messages so maybe I missed something)

bye
norman

Re: Idiom and generics

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Yes, I'd need java 1.4 for the first release (or maybe even for just
some snapshot), then I'll move to java 5.
Currently I'm fixing some non java 1.4 compatible code, too.

Stefano