Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by hi hi <an...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2007/06/06 21:14:26 UTC

Http, Https, ftp proxy

Hi everyone

I have been looking for an open source proxy that deals
with HTTP, HTTPS, FTP protocols on the Internet but unfortunately I have not
found yet. Actually I found one that deals just with HTTP requests and

I would be very grateful if anyone can provide me with such a proxy with its
API if possible. I know it might be out of the group interests but I ahve
not found the proper mailing list.

:)

Regards
Abdul

Re: Http, Https, ftp proxy

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.

hi hi wrote:
> Hi every one
>
> I am using Apache http server. How can I use it as a gateway to the
> Internet in order to catch every single URL requested by users?. Also,
> How can I find the requested URLs so, I can deal with them?
>

> Thanks a lot
> Abdul

Abdul,

This mailing list is not about the Apache HTTPD server. Your questions may be
more welcome on these lists:

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-users

or other HTTPD forums on the internet.

 -Ortwin