Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Samaira Gupta <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 05:07:53 UTC

About IOfutureListener and protocol encoder

Hi,

I am using Apache Mina sshd . I wanted to output some message to the shell
using IoSession object.
I implemented IOFutureListener and added it to the WriteFuture for write .
However I get below exception

 IllegalStateException: *Don't know how to handle message of type*'*
java.lang.**String'. Are you missing a protocol encoder*?

As I understand , the filters understand raw data(byte code) . But on
passing the byte also get the above error.

Need to know where I am going wrong . Would appreciate any help on the
correct usage of IOfutureListener and handle this situation.