Posted to user@flink.apache.org by sohimankotia <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/17 13:37:04 UTC

All accumulators/ counters which are set to Kfka Source or Kafka Sink are missing after upgrading to Flink Kafka 0.10 ?

I was using Flink Kafka 08 api for consuming and producing to Kafka .

Yesterday I upgraded to flink 1.2 and started using Flink Kafka 0.10 api for
consumer and producer .

Issue I found is , all accumulators that I have added to source or sink are
appearing in flink web api , which were there before upgrading to 0.10 .

--
View this message in context: http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/All-accumulators-counters-which-are-set-to-Kfka-Source-or-Kafka-Sink-are-missing-after-upgrading-to--tp12637.html