Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jyotsna Varma <jy...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/06/05 23:21:33 UTC

stub class

Hi,
&nbsp;
Let me ask one more doubt... how many classes will be generated by the wsdl2java ? I got only 2 classes, one stub class and an handler class. I am using axis2 1.3
Sorry if its a stupid question
&nbsp;
Thanks,

From: Perez Arbulu, Ibai &lt;i.perez.arbulu@ibermatica.com&gt;
To: jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk, axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Thursday, 5 June, 2008, 8:23 PM

The Stub itself.
&nbsp;

From: Perez Arbulu, Ibai &lt; i.perez.arbulu@ibermatica.com &gt;
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org, jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Thursday, 5 June, 2008, 8:10 PM

Show your code….. the involved part at least….
&nbsp;

From: Jyotsna Varma &lt;jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk&gt;
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Thursday, 5 June, 2008, 6:57 PM

Hi,
&nbsp;
When I try to access the stub class methods, I get the exception
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement SessionID
&nbsp;
Please anyone have an idea what the error is this ?
&nbsp;
Thanks,
&nbsp;

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.