Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/04 10:32:29 UTC

Need help with JIRA ticket

Hi Igniters,

I have started working on this ticket
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-949. If anyone of you can help
me out on how to start implementing JIRA tickets.

Thanks in advance

--
Chandresh Pancholi
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Need help with JIRA ticket

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.
Hi Chandresh,

Dmitriy meant that you can build such an integration on top of Ignite
C++ client/implementation.
Ignite C++ stuff is located in module "platforms/cpp".

Python supports calls to a native layer, so you can call Ignite C++ APIs
from the Python layer whenever required.

--
Denis

Posted by chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dmitriy,