Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/26 18:13:43 UTC

Submit to the "Powered By Spark" Page!

Hi All,

I want to invite users to submit to the Spark "Powered By" page. This page
is a great way for people to learn about Spark use cases. Since Spark
activity has increased a lot in the higher level libraries and people often
ask who uses each one, we'll include information about which components
each organization uses as well. If you are interested, simply respond to
this e-mail (or e-mail me off-list) with:

1) Organization name
2) URL
3) Which Spark components you use: Core, SQL, Streaming, MLlib, GraphX
4) A 1-2 sentence description of your use case.

I'll post any new entries here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Powered+By+Spark

- Patrick