Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Parameswary Chelladuray <pa...@maylab.my> on 2013/09/02 05:05:00 UTC

Duplicate Transaction in the Invoice

Hi,

I am trying to configure/modify OFBiz for our company business. But I am
having
some difficulties in Invoicing (AR Module -
https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/ar/control/invoiceOverview?invoiceId=CI
1) .

I notice that the Transaction list are getting dulicated for the same
transaction each time for the Debit and Credit). How can I fix this?

Any pointers/suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Parames

Re: Duplicate Transaction in the Invoice

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Parameswary

a accounting tranaction consist out 2 or more entries which are unique.

so the transaction and the entry number is required to look for a
specific entry.
All entries together will keep the ledger in balance.

Regards,
Hans

-- Antwebsystems, Quality Apache OFBiz provider with competitive rates.