Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/09/27 17:41:12 UTC

Volunteers for Apache Archiva instance

Hi Folks,
As you know as part of our release process[1], we publish artifacts to
people.a.o using scp.
And this repository is sync to Maven central using rsync.
INFRA folks like to avoid those rsync process from people.a.o. The
solution was to moved to nexus.
But as we like to eat our own dogfood :-), I propose to replace the
rsync from people to a rsync from archiva-repository.a.o (there is a
Archiva instance here I use for testing and releasing).
(http://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/ )

INFRA will agree on that if we have some volunteers to help on
maintenance/monitoring.

Some of you are candidate to help ?

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

[1] http://archiva.apache.org/developers/releasing.html

Re: Volunteers for Apache Archiva instance

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.

up to help.

Regards
Eric

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
no more volunteers ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I'm on if you need ;)

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Count me in Olivier :)

-Deng

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Yep.

On 28/09/2012, at 1:41 AM, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> As you know as part of our release process[1], we publish artifacts to
> people.a.o using scp.
> And this repository is sync to Maven central using rsync.
> INFRA folks like to avoid those rsync process from people.a.o. The
> solution was to moved to nexus.
> But as we like to eat our own dogfood :-), I propose to replace the
> rsync from people to a rsync from archiva-repository.a.o (there is a
> Archiva instance here I use for testing and releasing).
> (http://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/ )
>
> INFRA will agree on that if we have some volunteers to help on
> maintenance/monitoring.
>
> Some of you are candidate to help ?

> Olivier Lamy
> Talend: http://coders.talend.com