Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wdw <wd...@frumble.info> on 2011/01/28 14:52:08 UTC

Map a request to /

Hello, can someone advise me what would be the best way to set a default page for the ofbiz server?  I want the url http://myofbizserver.example.com:8080/<http://myofbizserver.com:8080/> to serve a static page.  I tried to make a new webapp named index and set it's mount-point to "/" in the ofbiz-component.xml file, but i'm not sure what type of entry to put in controller.xml. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
David

Re: Map a request to /

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
./ant or .\ant create-componet
for a description do a
./ant -p or .\ant -p

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

wdw sent the following on 1/28/2011 11:36 AM:

RE: Map a request to /

Re: Map a request to /

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you use the create-componet script then the main is created for you.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

BJ Freeman sent the following on 1/28/2011 11:21 AM:

Re: Map a request to /

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.