Posted to dev@pinot.apache.org by Xiaotian Jiang <ja...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/15 22:46:16 UTC

Test (please ignore)

I stopped receiving any email from this group. Testing whether it is still
live.

Re: Test (please ignore)

Posted by Xiang Fu <xi...@gmail.com>.
The daily slack email digest is stopped automatically by github action after 60 days no activities: https://github.com/apachepinot/pinot-bot/actions/workflows/daily-email-digest.yml <https://github.com/apachepinot/pinot-bot/actions/workflows/daily-email-digest.yml>

I just re-enabled it today.