Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Andrew Klochkov <an...@mail.ru> on 2002/09/04 15:01:08 UTC

using CLOB with Torque (corrected)

Sorry, this is my second post (there was an error in the first post -
wrong type attribute value for CONTENT column)

 I'm trying to use CLOB field type with Torque, but can't do this.
 I use sample testapp and it's build.xml script for ant.

 So this is part of my xml with table description:

    <column name="ID" required="true" autoIncrement="true" primaryKey="true" type="INTEGER"/>
    <column name="TITLE" size="255" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="ANN_TEXT" size="255" type="VARCHAR"/>
    <column name="CONTENT" type="CLOB"/>

 When I run "ant project-sql", torque generates the following SQL
 script for table creation:

CREATE TABLE NEWS
(
    ID INT NOT NULL,
    TITLE VARCHAR2 (255),
    ANN_TEXT VARCHAR2 (255),
    CONTENT
);

 So it doen't include type "CLOB" for field "CONTENT".
 I tried to do it manually, but generated Java-classes didn't work with
 such manually created table generating NumberFormatException.

 Please help me with that problem. And thanks in advance.

--
Andrew Klochkov