Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/25 22:49:46 UTC

Geode-spark-connector jenkins build is up

Folks,

This new job should run after Geode-nightly and if it's stable.  There is
also an sbt script under geode-spark-connector project that we included
from https://github.com/paulp/sbt-extras

For more details check https://builds.apache.org/job/Geode-spark-connector/
and GEODE-178 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-178>

Thanks Dan for the help!

--
~/William

Re: Geode-spark-connector jenkins build is up

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
That's right, it's like the gradle wrapper, so it will actually download
sbt since it wasn't available on the nodes.

It may also be useful for other folks that may not have sbt and want to
build the project.

Posted by Jianxia Chen <jc...@pivotal.io>.