Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Benjamin Paige <bf...@gw.dec.state.ny.us> on 2009/08/18 18:51:25 UTC

wicket:remove attribute???

Can we create an attribute "wicket:remove" that will essentially allow the containing element to mimic the behavior of the "<wicket:remove>" element.  This way web editors will not break because of the unknown wicket tag.

I assume this would be easy update. Please advise.

example:

				<th>Name</th>

			<wicket:remove>
                                                </wicket:remove>

The last two rows will be removed when rendered by server.  But only the last rows will be standard for all web editors.