Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Rengan Mysore <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/09 11:49:14 UTC

query-1

Dear sir,

    While going through the API docs in ur site, i am
not quite sure where to start to understand the
different classes defined and used in the XML parsers
for C. Since most of the classes declared have been
inherited, I am unable to understand anything.

     Kindly guide me, from where i can start, to get
better understanding.

      Expecting ur valuable suggestions in this regard

Thanking you,

With regards
Rengan

Re: query-1

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Rengan Mysore" <ge...@yahoo.com> writes:

> Dear sir,

Hey Rengan,

This is a developers mailing list, not a single sir (or madam). You're
not likely to get many helpful responses with you message.

If you don't understand the code, look at the example applications in
the samples/ directory. Read the code and the comments and learn the
Xerces system. Once you have a concrete question about specific pieces
of code, write back and ask again.

If you need a basic tuturial on XML, there are plenty on the WWW and
you can find them on your own.

HTH,
jas.