Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/28 14:50:10 UTC

Github account setup

I'm wondering why my commits to Camel are not assigned to my existing
github user. My apache email address is already added to my github account,
but obviously that is not enough.

Any suggestions?

--
Bilgin Ibryam

Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475

Re: Github account setup

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tips guys.

I also noticed a typo in my git user email, so probably that is the real
cause.

Cheers,

Re: Github account setup

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi Bilgin,

Re: Github account setup

Posted by Christoph Emmersberger <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I was facing a similar issue in the past with a different project and though that it might
be somehow related to the way you configured you authentication.

To me it seemed, that as soon as you setup key based, machine level authenticated
(which is somehow required of you do frequent commits), github did not recognise my
activities.

Since the issue did not really bother me, I’d be interested, if you come up with a different
explanation.

Kind regards,

Christoph