Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/06/03 14:33:24 UTC

[RMLL] France visiting

I have received prices for a bus with a driver. Best prices are :
- St emilion : 250 €
- Dune du pilat : 410 €

This is price for "big bus" (~30 places). So price by person depend the
number we are.

I will continue a little bit my investigations, but I's seems that
reservation have to be done soon...

Another solution could be to rent a "mini-bus" (8 persons) that I can
drive. No idea for now on price, but can be more flexible (decide to go one
day to another).

++

Re: [RMLL] France visiting

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Nice, let's go to rent !

I will search about prices, places to rent and keep you in touch.

++

Re: [RMLL] France visiting

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.

Re: [RMLL] France visiting

Posted by Richard Frovarp <Ri...@ndsu.edu>.
On 6/3/2010 7:33 AM, Florent André wrote:
> I have received prices for a bus with a driver. Best prices are :
> - St emilion : 250 €
> - Dune du pilat : 410 €
>
> This is price for "big bus" (~30 places). So price by person depend the
> number we are.
>
> I will continue a little bit my investigations, but I's seems that
> reservation have to be done soon...
>
> Another solution could be to rent a "mini-bus" (8 persons) that I can
> drive. No idea for now on price, but can be more flexible (decide to go one
> day to another).
>
> ++

I realize that I'm an American from a rural area, but that seems rather
expensive to go not very far. I'm personally a fan of renting a van or a
couple of cars. If we need a couple of cars, I can drive as well. I've