Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Bender <db...@umn.edu> on 2005/02/08 18:31:15 UTC

javaURLContextFactory class or jar file

Where can I find the org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory class file
or jar file that contains it?

I'm trying to set up a simple JUnit test case JDNI fixture to create the
JDNI context for my test cases.  But I can't find where the class file sits.
Does anybody have any idea?

I would have guessed it's in the bootstrap.jar file, but when I include that
in my classpath, I still get:
javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.naming.java.javaURLContextFactory]

Where does Tomcat get it from if not the bootstrap.jar file?

Thanks in advance.

Dave