Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2015/03/23 13:41:22 UTC

Yourkit profiler open source license

Hi,

The YourKit profiler license is free of charge for non-commercial open
source projects: "The license is granted to developers of non-commercial
Open Source projects, with an established and active community. The
license is free. However, we ask you to add a reference to YourKit
website on the web pages of your Open Source project." [1].

In order to take advantage of this we need to link to the YourKit web
site from out Oak web site.

Is this something we are willing to do?

If so, where should we best put this link?

Michael

[1] https://www.yourkit.com/purchase/

Re: Yourkit profiler open source license

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thank you!

Regards
Julian

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.

On 23.3.15 2:21 , Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2015-03-23 13:41, Michael Dürig wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The YourKit profiler license is free of charge for non-commercial open
>> source projects: "The license is granted to developers of non-commercial
>> Open Source projects, with an established and active community. The
>> license is free. However, we ask you to add a reference to YourKit
>> website on the web pages of your Open Source project." [1].
>>
>> In order to take advantage of this we need to link to the YourKit web
>> site from out Oak web site.
>>
>> Is this something we are willing to do?
>>
>> If so, where should we best put this link?
>>
>> Michael
>>
>> [1] https://www.yourkit.com/purchase/
>
> <http://jackrabbit.apache.org/supporting-software-attribution.html>
> (which already mentions YourKit)?

Thanks for the pointer! Will do something similar for Oak then, even

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.