Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jaco Prinsloo <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/25 19:31:32 UTC

Glassfish and Jackrabbit on Windows throws FileNotFoundException for LICENSE

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the JackRabbit 1.5.2 resource adapter to work with
Glassfish v2 on Windows, but everytime I try to deploy the adapter I receive
the following error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
%Glassfish%\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules\jackrabbit\license\LICENSE
(The system cannot find the path specified)

I've tested the adapter and it works correctly on Linux.
I remember I had to rename the license file in nekohtml.jar for the
JackRabbit 1.4.x resource adapter to work in Windows, but I had a look at
the 1.5.2 nekohtml.jar and the file is already named license.txt.

Any suggestions?
Jaco

Re: Glassfish and Jackrabbit on Windows throws FileNotFoundException for LICENSE

Posted by Jaco Prinsloo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your help and trouble.
I'll keep bashing at it and report back if I find a working solution.

Thank you,
Jaco

Posted by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jaco Prinsloo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Posted by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jaco Prinsloo <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stan, that fixed it!

Just some more information for other struggling with this:
poi-3.0.2-FINAL.jar and poi-scratchpad-3.0.2-FINAL.jar contain LICENSE files
that clashes with xml-apis-1.3.03.jar's license folder.
This doesn't happen on Linux as it is case sensitive.

Thanks,
Jaco