Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Tarau <ad...@daxtechnologies.com> on 2004/11/22 23:21:46 UTC

maven.jar.includes could not work?

Hi,

I want to change maven.jar.includes from build.xml and I set the include pattern but the jar doesn't have any class inside(only the manifest).

The pattern is <j:set var="maven.jar.includes" value="com/xxx/yyy/**"/>

Thanks.

Re: maven.jar.includes could not work?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Depending on when you are calling that, you may need to use

<maven:set plugin="maven-jar-plugin" property="maven.jar.includes"
value="com/xxx/yyy/**" />

- Brett