Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Foltzer, Adam C." <af...@indiana.edu> on 2009/10/02 20:10:14 UTC

Search not working in jackrabbit-standalone?

Hello all,

I'm trying to populate the standalone repository with some sample
content as per the standalone server instructions. No matter how many
times I search and restart the server, though, the search page never
returns any results. If you need to take a look at the log in order to
troubleshoot, I can provide that, but I don't want to spam the whole
list if it's not necessary.

Thank you,

Adam C. Foltzer
Indiana University

Re: Search not working in jackrabbit-standalone?

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

what version of jackrabbit are you using and what type of documents
are you uploading? do you use the populate.jsp?

regards
 marcel