Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sascha Homeier <sh...@apollon.de> on 2019/06/05 08:38:28 UTC

getContentChanges now ignores maxPageItems

Hi Florian,

I am just testing with the Client 1.1.0 and was wondering why retrieving the content change log now takes ages.
In git history I noticed that 6 years ago (I know I am late updating 😉)  you changed:

return new CollectionIterable<ChangeEvent>(new AbstractPageFetcher<ChangeEvent>(ctxt.getMaxItemsPerPage()) {

to:

return new CollectionIterable<ChangeEvent>(new AbstractPageFetcher<ChangeEvent>(Integer.MAX_VALUE) {

Is there a special reason for that?

Tia

Cheers

Sascha

P. +84 166 456-3331
shomeier@apollon.de

apollon GmbH+Co. KG
Maximilianstr. 104
75172 Pforzheim
www.apollon.de

Geschäftsführer: Eugen Müller, Norbert Weckerle
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 705979
PhG: apollon Verwaltungs-GmbH Mannheim HRB 720987

Re: getContentChanges now ignores maxPageItems