Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/19 07:19:14 UTC

Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President
position.
This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and today
the board just approved it, so now it's official.

Congratulations Adrien!
Regards,
Tommaso

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Bravo!

Otis
--
http://sematext.com

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@vthacker.in>.
Congratulations Adrien!

Posted by Tomas Fernandez Lobbe <tf...@apple.com>.
Congratulations Adrien!

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Félicitations Adrien!

Martin

________________________________

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@apple.com>.
Congratulations Adrien!

Posted by Christian Moen <cm...@atilika.com>.
Congrats, Adrien.

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Adrien!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all, I'll do my best!

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Adrien!

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Once a year the Lucene PMC rotates the PMC chair and Apache Vice President
> position.
> This year we have nominated and elected Adrien Grand as the chair and today
> the board just approved it, so now it's official.
>
> Congratulations Adrien!
> Regards,
> Tommaso

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

RE: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC Chair, Adrien Grand

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Congrats!

Uwe

-----