Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com> on 2008/07/23 12:50:38 UTC

Can not find my portlets by search?

Hi all,

    I've change my J2 to DB page manager then I can't find my portlets by
search!
    in selector.psml, I can find my portlets in category [All], but when I
use keywords
    to search my portlets, I always can not find any portlet that I created!

    But if my J2 is file mode page manager, it's worked! I can find my
portlets by searching
    with keyword of display-name of portlets.

    When I use searching engine to find portlet with keywords,
    what does the keywords depend on ?
    description, display-name or keywords in portlet-info of portlet?
    or any other attribute of a portlet?

Bon

Re: Can not find my portlets by search?

Posted by Bon <bo...@unipattern.com>.

    Thank you, Vivek

    I've add child tag keywords in portlet-info tag for every portlet,
    but still can not find them by search!

    add keywords into portlet-info and re-deploy my portlet application,
    but I still can not find my portlets by search!
    should I do something more?

Regards,
Bon

Posted by Vivek Kumar <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

It depends keyword entered in portlet-info tag of portlet.xml

Regards
Vivek

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Bon <bo...@unipattern.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    I've change my J2 to DB page manager then I can't find my portlets by
> search!
>    in selector.psml, I can find my portlets in category [All], but when I
> use keywords
>    to search my portlets, I always can not find any portlet that I created!
>
>    But if my J2 is file mode page manager, it's worked! I can find my
> portlets by searching
>    with keyword of display-name of portlets.
>
>    When I use searching engine to find portlet with keywords,
>    what does the keywords depend on ?
>    description, display-name or keywords in portlet-info of portlet?
>    or any other attribute of a portlet?
>
> Bon

Regards & thanks
Vivek Kumar