Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by xubo245 <60...@qq.com> on 2018/11/24 03:19:22 UTC

[Help] Collect minor bugs or small requirements/features

Hi, all
    Recently, we have a Apache CarbonData & Spark meetup in Shenzhen. There
are many new users want to learning CarbonData or Spark, we can guide new
user to contribute code for CarbonData. So we can collect minor bugs or
small requirements/features for then, then they can learning and fix it.

   I already raised a JIRA for
it:https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CARBONDATA-3125

   If you find related issues/jira, please tell me and give it in comments。

   Including but not limited to:

Thank you。
                                                    xubo

Re: [Help] Collect minor bugs or small requirements/features

Posted by xubo245 <60...@qq.com>.
maybe some developer has some unfinished low priority bugs/issues, it's nice
if you share it to new users.