Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by anjan <po...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/26 09:16:02 UTC

Using order by clause on aggregate property

Hi, based on my understanding of the Indexing configuration
(http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration), I have defined
the following configuration in Jackrabbit.

 <aggregate primaryType="nt:file">
        <include>jcr:content</include>
	<include-property>jcr:content/jcr:mimeType</include-property>
	<include-property>jcr:content/jcr:lastModified</include-property>
</aggregate>

After adding the above configuration, the indexes are rebuilt.  Now I am
able to do full text search on the file content.
(for example select * from [nt:file] as t where contains(t.*,'christmas')
works fine).

Now how do I specify the "jcr:content/jcr:lastModified" in the order by
clause of JCR-SQL2 statement?
for example, select * from [nt:file] as t where
ischildnode(t,[/content/mycontent]) order by *?????* DESC

When I use jcr:lastModified for *?????*, the query is not sorting the
results.  When I use [jcr:content/jcr:lastModified] for *?????* I get an
exception that *'/' not allowed in name*

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Using order by clause on aggregate property

Posted by anjan <po...@gmail.com>.
Can any one help on this query.  Thanks.

Re: Using order by clause on aggregate property

Posted by anjan <po...@gmail.com>.
I am not sure if this issue is related to the JIRA issue raised at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2391  Does any one clarify.