Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carola Westerlund <ca...@opk.org> on 2000/09/21 22:10:28 UTC

New or who flew over the Cocoon's nest?

Finally after all this running about in the swedish small foodmarket "Konsum" I realised that I wouldn´t find anybody in their to discuss my topics of the day: 'Cocoon and looking for a proxyproperty for the XMLHttpRequest  like "proxyusername:proxypassword". Therefore I am here with you tonight now (well it is night here).

Now I am mainly into VB-XML-SQL-Scripts-ASP-Perl and now Java again! ;-)
I work at the moment at www.pipegroup.com in the city of Stockholm which I enjoy back and forth as a so called programmer.
I prefer to work at home though or move to California maybe - the phones are ringing too much in the office-landscape. ;) I hate to fix things regarding hardware nowadays and I only want to be the main-pilot who creates amazing apps and sober solutions and everybody blushes of joy & surprise everytime I do it (well the apps of course!!!). This could be true! Beware.

I have been in the binaryworld for a little while and I have done the Gopher, Telnet and Mosaic-thing. %)
So this is a small introduction and if you want to know some more there is some info in english but more in swedish about this
human alien at www.inteliteit.com (my baby where I play about). ;-)

Now I need some cooperation with you guys and I hope you take good care of me since I am a Cocoon-rookie, but not for very long. I can help you with other things but not too much of <subject /> yet.
I just wanted to introduce myself a bit, been lurking for a few hours just. How many is on this list?
And where is the creator of Cocoon?

Yours

// Carola Westerlund
www.inteliteit.com