Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/04 07:30:38 UTC

Mentorship

Dear all,
i wish to introduce Jean Frederic Clere, he is a ASF member and Software
Engineering Manager at Red Hat, after a small private discussion he offered
his help to revitalize the project in the IPMC and possibily giving his
help as mentor.
Stay tuned, this night i will announce as well the Barcelona Team.
Best Regards,
Giorgio

Re: Mentorship

Posted by Alessandro Budroni <bu...@gmail.com>.