Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by top7ob <to...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/04 11:21:15 UTC

How i can publish lenya from local to the internet.

 Lenya is workink fine in my localhost (127.0.0.0).
in our company we used IIS server ,do i have to use lenya with tomcat or i
can use it with IIS?

i explore the Root folders , there is no defult html page! How i can publish
it to the internet and what i need for that ?

would you please help me !. :-)

Re: How i can publish lenya from local to the internet.

Posted by top7ob <to...@hotmail.com>.

Michael Wechner wrote:

> top7ob wrote:
>>  Lenya is workink fine in my localhost (127.0.0.0).
>> in our company we used IIS server ,do i have to use lenya with tomcat or
>> can use it with IIS?
>>

> does IIS support a servlet/java-webapp container?
>

>> i explore the Root folders ,
>
> which Root folder?
>
> Cheers
>
> Michael
>>  there is no defult html page! How i can publish
>> it to the internet and what i need for that ?
>>
>> would you please help me !. :-)

Thanks  Michael Wechner for  the inpiration, it solved , i use
ISAIP_redirector and it works fine.  :clap:

Re: How i can publish lenya from local to the internet.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
top7ob wrote:
>  Lenya is workink fine in my localhost (127.0.0.0).
> in our company we used IIS server ,do i have to use lenya with tomcat or i
> can use it with IIS?

does IIS support a servlet/java-webapp container?

> i explore the Root folders ,

which Root folder?

Cheers

Michael